Sometimes technology is the best way to get your message across - we make cost-effective use of the internet, email, intranets, digital documents and databases. But often we use old-fashioned paper and ink.
- We begin with a sound marketing STRATEGY derived from your competitive edge!
- Then we create your CONTENT - text, photographs, videos - making sure we cover what makes your products and services unique.
- We help you select the appropriate MARKETING TOOLS to deliver your message cost-effectively - whether it's print, electronic or web-based.
- We IMPLEMENT based on proven project management techniques from first concept to delivery.
- More on our Strategy Services
InterComm South Africa has a disciplined briefing and assessment methodology to assist clients to make the right long-term decisions.
Graphics give impact and memorability, words change opinions and drive sales! Getting your content right is our first priority. By working with a professional copywriter, your wording is not only grammatically correct, but written to attract your niche target market - AND improve your Page Rank on Google.
Web design is fundementally different to design in other advertising media because a website is multidimensional and interactive
Media advertising is expensive and many companies save their budget for placement by designing advertising material in-house, or allowing the publication to do it.
If your advertisements are out-dated or not bring in sales leads, let InterComm lend a hand.
We provide you with advertising material in a format that can be emailed to magazines or newspapers. We don't take your 16,5% media commission. You, the client, remain "hands-on" in terms of media bookings and getting the best print quote.
SMARt PHONE Navigation
Drag left or right on any non-linked text area when you see the <--> icon to scroll to the next screen!
If you print an in-house or company newsletter, let InterComm do your typesetting, design a new masthead, clean up editorial, source royalty-free images and ensure a professional, quality marketing and communications tool. We have won numerous awards for our clients for magazine, brochure and annual report writing, design & production.
In addition to supply professional material for your printing house, InterComm provides a compressed, searchable PDF for emailing so you get double-impact on your communication campaign.
Project success means completing all project deliverables on time, within budget, and to a level of quality that is acceptable to sponsors and stakeholders. InterComm gives project managers some tips on managing these three dimensions.
There are many different paper grades, weights and brands on the market from a variety of mills. Publishers select the type of paper that not only meets their customers' requirements, but also works well in their machinery.
Business used to be about managing "things", then it was about managing "people". And then they went and invented the computer.
GET YOUR CLUB ONLINE
InterComm South Africa offers a 15% discount to member-based non-profit organisations like clubs, charities, churches, associations and NGOs - for less than R15 000 you can offer your members:
- advertising opportunities for members and sponsors
- an events calendar
- a downloads library for forms, newsletters, and other documents and software
- a photo gallery for photos, videos, u-tube links, music and other multimedia files
- league tables and upcoming fixtures
- book, movie and music reviews
- polls and surveys
- News and announcements
- Email and newsletter functionality
What kind of club does a website benefit?
- A book or music club can accept and publish reviews, or allow members to publish their own poetry or short stories
- A music club can make original music available for download to its own members only.
- A sports club can publish its league results, and advise of upcoming league events
- A social or hobby club can promote public and private events
- Special interest groups can share discussions and forums and publish relevant articles and news about related topics - from astronomy to yachts!
- Churches and charities can seek sponsors and offer their sponsors advertising opportunities
- A Homeowners Association or Secure Suburb can publish incident reports, give warnings and keep better information about the individuals in the association.
- The opportunities are endless
We already have a newsletter?
Most newsletters are monthly and the news published in them is typically two months old. There is also limited space. The player who shot a hole-in-one today - wouldn't it be cool to show her photo on the website the same day? Your website can speed up delivery of timely information and to make the club experience more gratifying for members.
The website does not replace the newsletter although it can substantially reduce the cost of printing and postage while expanding the readership.
Will it take up a lot of admin time?
The website is also a member's database, replacing that old Excel spreadsheet that is a nightmare to update! The site prompts members to update their own personal information. Say goodbye to outdated email addresses! Specific Member information can be private to the administrator (like payment information), visible to both the member and the administrator or visible to all members.
What about the ongoing costs in updating?
InterComm creates a framework for your committee and members to add your own information in a consistent, easy-to use way. The look and feel is unique to your club or association. Members log in to see information, photos and files that is strictly "members only".
Members can also be given permission to add photos, events, suggestions and other information. This delegation means that more members get involved, and does not put all the work and responsibility on a few shoulders.
Your website is hosted on the internet, by any appropriate service provider. The monthly cost of hosting is R100 per month and this includes 3-10 email addresses depending on the service provider.
Do you need special training to add information?
To add content to the website all you need is an internet browser like Microsoft Internet Explorer, Firefox), and a connection to the internet, No special skills are needed other than the ability to save and copy files and navigate through your computer's "my documents" file system to create, store and retrieve content for the website. The website can be updated from any computer in the club, at home, on vacation or anywhere in the world that can connect to the internet.
Can we carry advertising?
One of the default modules for the site is Google Ads which allow your club to generate an income. Individual banner adverts for club sponsors or advertisers can be created.
Can we see a demonstration website?
- Yes. Leaders Library is a non-profit organisation for business entrepreneurs in South Africa. This site has an online magazine and other modules appropriate for small businesses.
- See Harley Owners Group for an example of a working member-based club website designed and developed by InterComm. Please note that much of the information is private to members.
- See Biker Buzz for an example of a forum and online community.
- See Bedfordview Residents Action Group for a Homeowners forum